Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.Govexcellence2071.com website provided to you by Global Excellence FZCO with business address IFZA Dubai , office 101, Building A2, Dubai, DSO, UAE.
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply
to our provision and your use of the informational
content services and materials (“website”) through
www.Govexcellence2071.com website (the “Government
Excellence 2071 services“) including you visiting and
browsing the Government Excellence 2071 website (being a
“Visitor”) and user.
These Terms should be read alongside, and are in addition to our policies, including our privacy and cookies policies (the “Policies”).
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you have attained the age of majority where you reside (18 years of age in most jurisdictions) and are otherwise capable of entering into binding contracts including this Agreement. Persons who are at least 13 years of age but under the age of majority may only use our Services with legal parental or guardian consent. Accordingly, you agree that you are at least the age of majority or older, or have received legal parental or guardian consent from someone fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in the Terms. If you are using our Services on behalf of a company or other organization, you represent and warrant that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity and to bind that entity to this Agreement.
Your purchase of any service or products through the Site is subject to the terms and conditions stated on the applicable order form(s) and the applicable terms stated in these Terms. All prices are subject to change.
In these Terms, references to “we” or “us” are to Government Excellence 2071, is a company incorporated in Dubai, UAE (with business registration number/ID ******************) whose registered address is at Almasoud Tower, office 701, Dubai, UAE. Government Excellence 2071 Aims to Help Government institution Achieve Excellence. We created this platform to help give governments around the world access to global experts to empower them to achieve their goals.
In order to use the Services, you must create a User account or Partner Account (“Account”) by registering with Govexcellence2071.com you give us some of your privacy data, such as:
- Name in full
- Email Address
- Payment information
And other information, needed for us to supply you with
our products and Services. You may read how we process,
accurate, current, and complete information when
registering for an Account and will update the
information as necessary to keep your Account and
payment information current. As part of the registration
process, you will provide Government Excellence 2071
with a user name and password for your Account (together
“Account Credentials”). Government Excellence 2071
reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel,
accounts it deems inappropriate.
You must be a human to open an account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted. You may have only one account
Government Excellence 2071 is a platform that supports government initiatives by providing guidance on global best practices in areas including digital transformation, innovation, government communication, and more.
Certain areas of the Sites may require registration or
may otherwise oblige you to subscribe for our services,
to use some features and post contents. We may ask or
require you to provide information to become a
subscriber. When you choose to provide information to
us, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current
and complete information. If you register with us, you
agree you will not sell or otherwise transfer your
membership or any membership rights. We reserve the
right to terminate your account or otherwise deny you
access in its sole discretion without notice.
You agree that you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and use the Sites. You also agree to comply with all rules, laws and regulations that are applicable to your use of the Sites, including, without limitation, those governing your transmission or use of any software or data.
To purchase through the site you will have to sign up for a user account using the https://Govexcellence2071.com website. During this process it is necessary to fill in mandatory information such as name, email and billing information. Upon completion of your purchase, we will process your order and give you access to the service and materials. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during these process and to keep the information up-to-date. You agree to receive email newsletters via your email address provided during time of purchase on the website
The User may either be an Individual or expert who has a
lots of experience working on Government projects in
many sectors as defined herein, they are free to
register an account on the website. Government
Excellence 2071 has the right to refuse or accept your
application to be user of the service and website.
Experts who register an account on the platform pending approval by us will have access to our unique dashboard where they will be able to publish and share best practices from their experience or through any related news with the option to add the source and backlink to a source. You agree and acknowledge that all contents or materials with backlinks you post via the platform is owned by you and will not violate the Copyrights of another third-party.
Below are terms for uploading contents on the platform.
- Your contents must not include any Political contents, it must be unique.
- All contents must be accurate and original to be published on the website.
- Any contents or materials posted on the website must be accounted for by you.
- If you posted a copied content or material, your contents must be referenced back to original source with links.
- All posted materials, comments and response with Governments must be in a Professional Manner.
- Any direct business referrals from Platform managements, the platform will have percentage that will be agreed with Expert
The Services are available to Government agencies and/or business entities, who gain access to special tools to help them assess their websites, and or mobile apps. Any person using the Services on behalf of such entities represents that he or she has the authority to bind the corporate entity to the terms and conditions set out in the Agreement. Government Excellence 2071 has the right to refuse or accept your application as a User Contents, in order to ensure partners meet our strict criteria for acceptance.
Government agencies can take advantage of our online member portal for the following services:
- Auditing their own digital channels with assessment tools, assessment tools developed by the platform and some third-party tools
- Access to special content and best practices
- Access to resources and templates
- Website Government KPI’s self-assessments
- Option for Governments to Share Best practices
- Access to special reports
- Like and follow experts
- Message Experts for consultation
The Government agency membership will be a paid services that will be charged annually, and/or paid in advance, with no refund after confirming the membership during the year.
Please note that your access and use of the website is
at your own risk. Global Excellence FZCO not
responsible for any type of loss or damage which you may
sustain as a result of accessing and using the website. Global Excellence FZCO assumes no responsibility for
the contents of any other websites to which the website
may have links, and if you access any such third-party
linked sites, you do so at your own risk. Global Excellence FZCO inclusion of links to such websites
does not imply any endorsement by us of the materials on
such sites. Government Excellence 2071 does not permit
any third party to operate a link to the website, nor
does it permit any third party to frame the website
without obtaining Government Excellence 2071' prior
Your use of the website is at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Global Excellence FZCO have no responsibility for any information or services obtained by you on the site. Global Excellence FZCO reserves the right to modify, supplement, move or delete portions of or add to the website at any time with or without notice.
We provide an award recognition area three times each
year, the awards categories consist of the best website,
best smart app and best marketing and communication
Each award participant will be mandated to a $500 entry charges per category to cover the award operation cost, and all registered participant will receive a full report with recommendation.
Award winners will receive the following:
- Listing on the website Winners Database
- They will have the option to purchase the Trophy with cost price
All user or experts are qualified to register for the award categories, below are terms every user must comply to participate in the award category.
- All registered entries must be related to the user submitting or authorized for submissions
- You can submit more than one entry to participate in the award recognition category.
- When you submit an entry to participate in the award categories, you will be required to provide your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, URL, company, title, client (if applicable) and credit card information (if applicable). We collect this information to enable us process and fulfill your order and to notify you if you are honored for an award.
- Please note that there will be no refund after submitting an entry for award category.
Registered entries with no Luck in wining will receive a detailed report with Recommendations to improve their position in the next award phase.
The Government Excellence 2071 owns and operates the
services offered on Govexcellence2071.com (“Government
Excellence 2071 Website”)
We may collect VAT or other indirect taxes at the applicable rate for the particular country, as per applicable tax rules, at the time of purchase on the website
You may be able to access websites, content, products or services provided by third-parties through links that are made available on the Site. We refer to all such websites, content, services and products as “Third-Party Offerings.” For example, we may permit third parties to advertise their products and services on the Site, and those advertisements may contain links to the website(s) of the advertisers. If you elect to use such Third-Party Offerings, you understand that your use of them will be subject to any terms and conditions required by the applicable third-party provider(s). You understand that we are not the provider of, and are not responsible for, any such Third-Party Offerings and that these Terms do not themselves grant you any rights to access, use or purchase any Third-Party Offerings.
Subject to your strict compliance with these Terms and any Additional Terms, Government Excellence 2071 grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, personal, and non-transferable license to download (temporary storage only), display, view, use, play, and/or print one copy of the Content (excluding source and object code in raw form or otherwise, other than as made available to access and use to enable display and functionality) on a personal computer, mobile phone or other wireless device, or other Internet enabled device (each, a “Device”) for your personal, non-commercial use only. The foregoing limited license: (i) does not give you any ownership of, or any other intellectual property interest in, any Content; and (ii) may be immediately suspended or terminated for any reason, in Government Excellence 2071’s sole discretion, and without advance notice or liability. In some instances, we may permit you to have greater access to and use of Content, subject to certain Additional Terms.
Your use of and access to this GovExcellence2071.com website and the Contents are subject to the following conditions (“Acceptable Use Conditions”) , and you agree that failure to comply with any one of the Acceptable Use Conditions will constitute a breach of these Terms. The Acceptable Use Conditions are as follows:
- User Content must be yours. All User Content must be original with you, not copied from someone else's work, and you must have all rights in the User Content; OR, all persons who contributed in any way or have any rights to your User Content or otherwise appear in the User Content have given you permission to upload and distribute the User Content on the Sites and elsewhere.
- No pictures or images of anyone but you and your friends and family. If you choose to upload photos to the Sites, link to embedded videos, or include other images of real people, make sure they are of you or of you and someone you know but only with their express permission to post it.
- Don't upload third party materials. Your User Content should not contain any visible logos, phrases or trademarks or other third party materials. Do not use any User Content that belongs to other people and pass it off as your own. This includes any content that you might have found elsewhere on the Internet.
- Keep it relevant. Your User Content should relate to the content on the Sites and should be intended to add to the discussion and community on the Sites.
- Please follow codes of social decency. Express yourself with non-offensive individual self-expression. Be respectful of others' opinions and comments so we can continue to build a community for everyone to enjoy. If you think your User Content might offend someone, chances are it probably will and it doesn't belong on the Sites. Cursing, flaming, harassing, stalking, posting insulting comments, personal attacks, gossip or similar actions are prohibited. Your User Content may not threaten, abuse or harm others. Your User Content may not include any negative comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or physical handicap or that are defamatory, slanderous, indecent, obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit.
- Do not use the Sites for commercial purposes. Your User Content may not advertise or promote a product or service except those provided on the Sites. You may not use your User Content to raise money for anyone or for a pyramid or other multi-tiered marketing scheme.
- Do not upload User Content that is inappropriate or illegal. Your User Content may not promote any illegal activity. If someone could go to jail for taking action suggested by your User Content, don't upload or post it. If you do upload or post User Content that is illegal or in violation of applicable law, we reserve the right to take action that we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion, including reporting you to the proper governmental authorities.
- Be honest and do not misrepresent yourself or your User Content. Do not impersonate any other person, user or company or upload or post User Content that you know is false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate, misleading or that misrepresents your identity or affiliation with a person or company.
- Public forum. We hope that you will use the Community Forums to exchange information and content and have discussions with other members. However, please remember that the Community is a public forum and User Content that you post on the Community will be accessible and viewable by other users. Do not post personal information (e.g., full name, password, phone number, address, e-mail address or other personally identifiable information or contact information).
- Don't share other people's personal information. Your User Content may not reveal another person's address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number or any information that may be used to track, contact, or impersonate that individual or that is extremely personal in nature.
- Don't damage the Sites or anyone's computers. User Content may not contain viruses, Trojan horses, spyware or any other technologies that could impact the operation of the Sites or any computer system.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to
upload or submit material to the Website or mobile
application, or to make contact with other users of the
service, you must comply with the content standards set
out below. You warrant that any such contribution does
comply with those standards and you indemnify us for any
breach of that warranty. Any material you submit or
upload to our website will be considered
non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you grant us a
non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide
licence to publish such material in any format,
including without limitation print or electronic format
and to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third
parties any such material for any purpose. We also have
the right to disclose your identity to any third party
who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by
you to www.Govexcellence2071.com constitutes a violation
of their intellectual property rights, or of their right
to privacy or that it is defamatory of such person.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website or mobile application. Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication or to refuse publication. We further reserve the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website or mobile application if, in our sole discretion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in these terms. We reserves the right to remove any content created on the site (e.g. shots, comments, messages, avatars, etc.) for any reason whatsoever.
These section describe the type of contents applicable to your use of the Govexcellence2071.com service and standards (as further described in the following Guidelines which are incorporated herein by reference) apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts)
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- Be original to you
- Comply with any applicable law worldwide and in particular in the UAE and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Advocate, promote or assist any illegal activity of any kind;
- Be defamatory or any person or violate another person’s privacy rights or otherwise contain unlawful material;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person or party;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that they emanate or are endorsed by us, if this is not the case; and
- Falsely endorse a good or service.
The area of the Website where registered users can submit details of their contents is intended for individual users and not company or information.
The Site, Services and Government Excellence 2071 Contents are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United Arab Emirates and foreign countries.
If you believe that anything on the Services infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below.
For the requirements of a proper notification
Name of Designated Agent:
You must not knowingly misrepresent your information that the Material is infringing when it is not. You will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the Material or activity claimed to be infringing.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a fully revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable limited right and license:
- To access, internally use and display the website and Contents as an individual only at your location solely as necessary to browse and/or participate in the services provided by us
- You must abide by all copyright notices or restrictions contained on the website or Contents. You may not delete any attributions, legal or proprietary notices on the website or Contents.
- Users are not allowed to download any of our material, anyone found guilty of this will have his account and services cancelled and also will be reported to the appropriate authority.
The license in 1(a) above will terminate when you or your Institution (as defined below) delete (i) any User Content with intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) (“IP content”)), (ii) personally identifiable information (such as that in User Data), or (iii) your account. Such termination may not apply if your User Content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. When you post User Content, or send messages via the platform, this can be viewed by other users, and it means that you are allowing others to access and use that information.
You agree that you, are responsible for making sure that you have all rights in the User Content, including the rights necessary for you to grant us the foregoing licenses to the User Content. You represents, covenants and agrees on behalf of yourself that when you submit any contents on the platform, you have all required rights to submit, post, upload or otherwise, own, use or disseminate the Content you submits or uploads without violating any third-party rights. You are responsible for ensuring your Content complies with our “Acceptable Use and User Conduct” policy set forth in these terms.
All information posted or transmitted through the Service is the responsibility of the person that posted it, and we will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. We cannot guarantee the identity of any other Users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service, or the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all content accessed by you using the Service is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom. You acknowledge that Govexcellence2071.com and its designees (such as teachers) reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to pre-screen, filter, edit, remove, refuse to accept, post, display, or transmit any User Content through or on the Service in whole or in part at any time for any reason or no reason with or without notice and without liability of any kind. Additionally, we do not guarantee that we will publish any of your User Content, and reserve the right to remove User Content from the Service at any time for any reason, such as if we receive a notice reports a User Content infringes someone’s intellectual property rights.
It is our policy that any content included on the website or within Govexcellence2071.com Contents that infringes, or is likely to infringe, the intellectual property rights of any third party will be removed from the website as soon as possible after we are made aware of such infringement or potential infringement.
If you are the owner of intellectual property rights, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner, or authorized to act under any exclusive right, you should report any alleged infringements of your intellectual property rights taking place on or through the Govexcellence2071.com website by emailing a Copyright Infringement Notice to Govexcellence2071.com, containing at a minimum the details outlined in section below.
We will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including the removal of the challenged content. When you notify us in accordance with Copyright Notice terms, your written Copyright Infringement Notice must contain the following:
- statement telling us you believe that you have found content on the Government Excellence 2071 website which you believe infringes your intellectual property rights;
- the title of the content concerned and the full URL for access to that content;
- Statement explaining how the content infringes your intellectual property rights;
- Your mailing address, telephone number and email address so that we can contact you;
- a statement that the information contained in the notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the intellectual property rights or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings in respect of its use;
- Your signature (an electronic signature is sufficient).
We will, act in our sole discretion, terminate User Accounts and access to the Govexcellence2071.com website in the first instance of any infringement, there won’t be any warnings. Zero-tolerance policy (regardless of whether the User has taken appropriate action as we may (direct).
We request minimal personal information to be provided from Users to use the Service. Please see our children’s policy under COPPA for more information. If you are under 13 years of age, and you want a User account on the Government Excellence 2071 website, you will need to have your parent create your User account after we have obtained parental consent from them. If you are creating your own account, we will either ask you for (1) a username (and/or email address), password, and age or date or birth, as well as your parents email address so that we can provide notice or obtain consent for you to use the Service.
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether, including, for example, if you do not comply with this Agreement or if we are investigating suspected misconduct. You can stop using our Service at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. We may also add or create new limits to our Service or restrict your access to all or a part of the Service at any time without notice or liability.
You indemnify and keep us fully indemnified from and against all actions, claims, demands, costs, expenses, liabilities, loss, damages or other monetary relief brought, made or awarded against or incurred by us resulting (directly or indirectly) from:
- You submitting user Content to the Government Excellence 2071 website or participating in the Government Excellence 2071 services
- Your access to or use of the Government Excellence 2071 website or Government Excellence 2071 Services;
- Your breach of any of these Terms; and
- Any negligent act or omission, deliberate default or breach of statutory duty on your part.
- Each indemnity in this paragraph is separate and independent from the other obligations in these Terms. Each of these indemnities is to remain fully effective despite any indulgence granted from time to time and despite any judgment or order.
If any provision or provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
The service (and any associated products, app features, content, third-party content, third-party websites, third-party applications, user content, technology or software and any other content (“collectively the “offerings”) are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, (and its parent, successors, affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, service providers, employees, officers, directors, suppliers, licensors, partners and agents (“Government Excellence 2071 parties”) expressly disclaims all warranties or representations of any kind, express, implied or statutory, regarding the Government Excellence 2071 offerings, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, accuracy, performance, availability, merchantability, quiet enjoyment, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. In particular, parties makes no representation or warranty that the offerings
- Will meet your requirements or expectations, or be to your liking,
- Will be timely, secure, accurate, free from errors or loss, or uninterrupted, or that the services are free from viruses or other harmful components, or
- That any defects or errors will be corrected. Some features are experimental and have not been tested in any manner.
Any material downloaded from the website or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at the user's own discretion and risk, and the user will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer system or loss of data that results from accessing or downloading any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from Government Excellence 2071 shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions of use.
Government Excellence 2071 is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of Government Excellence 2071 website or its Mobile App sites. This exclusion covers all servicing, costs, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with Government Excellence 2071 website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the contract law in Australia); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv)Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the Australian Laws.
UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL GOVERNMENT EXCELLENCE 2071 OR THE GOVERNMENT EXCELLENCE 2071 PARTIES , BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, COST OF COVER, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF GOVERNMENT EXCELLENCE 2071 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO (i) THIS AGREEMENT; (ii) YOUR USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OFFERINGS; OR (iii) ANY INTERACTION WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOVERNMENT EXCELLENCE 2071 OFFERINGS, INCLUDING OTHER USERS.
CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IN SUCH CASES, GOVERNMENT EXCELLENCE 2071’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from Government Excellence 2071 in an electronic form such as email, to provide special deals, and promotion; (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Government Excellence 2071 provides to you electronically via email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were in writing. This subparagraph does not affect your statutory rights.
We collects and uses personal data of users to the extent that is necessary for the creation, design of content or modification of the contractual conditions for Govexcellence2071.com Website between the user and Govexcellence2071.com site. If Govexcellence2071.com Website is involved in the communication for a Govexcellence2071.com Services agreement between the user and Govexcellence2071.com, it shall transfer the data required for this agreement to the respective service provider. This service provider processes and uses the data to initiate, conclude and execute the contract on its own responsibility. The identity of the respective service provider can be taken from the website contact us page.
You should not solely rely on the Material, but should instead seek other opinions before taking or failing to take any action which could lead to injury, harm, death or damage of any kind.
This Agreement is the entire agreement between the user and Government Excellence 2071 and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
Copyright (C) 2020(S) Government Excellence 2071 Website
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions. We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Government Excellence 2071 Government Excellence 2071 website and the material on our Government Excellence 2071 website; and
All The Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights in Government Excellence 2071 website And the Material on Our website Are Reserved.
However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Website or email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information via the Internet
If you are a consumer and habitually reside in a Member State of the European Union, the laws of that Member State will apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms ("claim"), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that Member State that has jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved in a competent UAE Federal Supreme Court will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
These Terms and Condition and Your Use of Government Excellence 2071 website. Which are governed by the laws of the UAE Federal Supreme Court. Including that required by the European Union GDPR Regulation, Each Party Shall Apply to the UAE laws Which Holds the Jurisdiction on the Disputes Without Regard To Conflict of Law Provisions.
Any Disputes Relating to These Terms and Conditions Shall Be subject To the Exclusive OR Non-Exclusive Jurisdiction of all UAE Courts.
Government Excellence 2071 may modify the terms herein contained at any time. Such modifications shall be communicated by email and shall be binding on you.
- All disputes relating to these terms and any services made by Government Excellence 2071 to you shall be governed by the laws of the UAE Federal Supreme Court without reference to its conflict of laws principles and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in UAE.
- Government Excellence 2071's opinion on all issues pertaining to the interpretation of these Terms shall be final and binding on you.
- Government Excellence 2071 is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of Government Excellence 2071's right and obligation to comply with the Law or governmental, court and requests of enforcement agencies.
- If any part of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable including, but not limited to, the disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the provision and is nevertheless valid and enforceable and the remainder of these terms shall continue in effect.
- You may not assign any rights or obligations against Government Excellence 2071 without Government Excellence 2071's prior written consent. Government Excellence 2071 reserves the right to transfer any right or obligation against you upon notice to you. Upon such assignment, the assignee shall be bound by the Terms in the same manner as Government Excellence 2071 and Government Excellence 2071 shall cease to have any liability to you.
Government Excellence 2071 shall not be responsible for any delay or deficiency due to any force majeure events such natural disasters, acts of terrorism, civil labor strife, labor and transportation strikes